Common Washer Problems
- If your washer won’t turn on, it could be due to a power supply issue, a fuse issue, or something going on inside.
- It might also not spin if the lid switch isn’t working or if the drive belt or motor isn’t working properly.
- If the water won’t drain, it could be because the drain hose is clogged or the water pump is faulty.
- It could also leak if the pipe is damaged, the pump isn’t working properly, or there are loose connections.
- There could also be excessive noise or vibration if the load is too high, the bearings are worn out, or the drum is faulty.
- Finally, if the washer won’t fill with water, it could be a combination of things.