Common refrigerator issues we address
- Your fridge must maintain the desired temperature consistently. This can lead to frozen foods in your fridge section or food spoiling because of insufficient cooling.
- If you hear any strange noises coming from your fridge, it could be a sign that there’s something wrong with the compressor or fan.
- Water dripping in the fridge could be due to a defrost drain blockage or water line issue.
- A broken defrost system or a door seal problem can cause ice build-up in the freezer section.
- It’s pretty common to have a freezer that won’t cool down. It could be because the thermostat isn’t working properly, the vents are clogged, the fans aren’t working, or the compressor isn’t working properly.
- If your fridge is overheating, it could be because of a broken or worn-out door gasket. This can cause the appliance to run at different temperatures and use more energy.
- If the outside walls, especially the back and sides, are too hot, it could be a sign that there’s something wrong with the coils or the cooling system.